Half Beard Half Beard

=] haaaalllfff beeearrrddd !

Best...thing... ever !

My friend walked around with a Half Beard for weeks after watching this masterpiece !

I got pictures !

Lemme know if you wanna see 'em !

Bobert-Rob responds:

lol, I wouldn't mind seeing that, actually. There's an e-mail address on my profile I believe. If not, there's one on my website. Thanks for the review!

Egg Egg

=[ !

...poor chicken. =[

Nicely animated, although a lil short and generic for my liking - sorry.

...and I'm still sad about the chicken...

*although I gotta say, I reckon I would have giggled like a madman at the flick book... THAT would have been funny =]*

Pickle Curiosity Pickle Curiosity

Awesome

...just awesome =] !

Lt. Fly vs. the Spiders Lt. Fly vs. the Spiders

Brilliant !

Excellent game play !

Genius idea.

Music was annoying, but I loved it anyway !

I hate spiders more than ever now...

Faith Fighter Faith Fighter

Fuckin A !

Brilliant !

I couldn't give a crap about the gameplay, the idea is fucking fantastic !

I would love to see that game on an xbox360 or something !

You're a genius !

bob's revenge bob's revenge

...not great.

I gotta say:

A) It looks like crap. It's sketchy and aesthetically offensive. The sword moves and battling animations are terrible, your sword often doesn't even touch the opponent and they always do the same thing when they die. Boring.
B) Plays like crap. You may say it's "skill based action" but it's still essentially hack slash move...over and over and over and over again. Nothing new happens ever. It's just scroll on...hack some more... ewch.
C) "Bob's Revenge" has to be the most boring and generic flash title ever - why is it always "Bob" ? That's terrible man, try something new next time !

I've given 4 stars simply for the music - the music was fantastic and was the only reason I kept playing for so long.

Lift Me Up into the Sun Lift Me Up into the Sun

nice

i'd like to hear it come out of a real band.
what did you use to make it ?

bertron responds:

I'm glad you liked it, and yes - it would be great to have a real band at my disposal, but I only have imaginary musicians at hand currently. I sequenced this track with really old MIDI Session software originally designed for Windows 3.1. But that's not the part that matters, it's the synth - which was a Soundblaster live with lots of various soundfonts.

[The -Sacred Temple g-R] [The -Sacred Temple g-R]

amazing

you havent registered as being on power star adult - 's where i heard it and i loved it so i had to check you out !

nice one man !

g-r4ve responds:

wats power star adult?

[Explosion g-R] [Explosion g-R]

very very nice sir

...like the title says. very pleasant =]